With our focus on the open-cast, pit & plant mining & Industrial sectors, we offer a detection system for all vehicle types including heavy and light vehicles. We provide a tag-based detection system for mobile and fixed assets including personnel. Multiple technologies are used simultaneously for the accurate detection and reporting within the PAS system.
- Low cost of ownership
- Units can be reconfigured to suite different vehicle types.
- The systems use of multiple detection technologies simultaneously, offers a safer and more reliable solution
- Versatile configurations allow for multiple warning scenarios and eliminates false alarms
- The software backend to the PAS system allows for accurate reporting and control of worksites
- The simplistic approach to the unit allows for onsite training and customer ownership
- Multiple detection technologies:
- EM (Electromagnetics)
- Bi-Directional Radar
- Standard (PAS-Z) and ruggedized version (PAS_ZR)
- Multiple technologies for redundancy and accuracy
- Wi-Fi ready & 3G Capable
- Recognizes 4 user definable groups, such as personnel, assets, vehicle types, visitors, obstacles etc.
- Each vehicle has 4 configurable zones for each group type
- Critical reports for daily review and full data capture for offsite analysis
- 3 outputs and 4 inputs for alarms or allowing optional control and interaction with vehicle operation
- Compatible with PBE’s tracking system and entry/exit system functionality for an integrated solution
- GPS receiver for surface tracking and defining site Geofencing
- Powered via the ignition circuit of the vehicle/machine or via an auxiliary power source
- USB port for configuration and data extraction without wireless connectivity
- CANBUS Ready
- EMERST Level 9 Compliant – – Configuration and data extraction can be done wirelessly or via the USB port